May 4, 2011 – Next Tuesday, May 10, at 9:30 a.m. the Louisiana Shrimp Task Force will meet in Baton Rouge at the Capitol Park Welcome Center in Baton Rouge, located at 702 N River Road.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call - Mark Schexnayder
- Selection of the Vice-Chairman
- Approval of Minutes from 4.21.11
- Review and Adoption of Amended Bylaws
- Discussion of Requesting Exemption of 99 mile travel limit
- Discussion on Shrimp Excise Tax
- Shrimp Management Opportunities
- Update from Louisiana Seafood Promotion and Marketing Board
Subcommittee Membership Discussion
- Seafood Promotion and Marketing Subcommittee
- Louisiana Certified Seafood Program Subcommittee
- Public Comment
- Other Business
- Next Meeting / Agenda
The Louisiana Shrimp Task Force was created by Act 606 of the Louisiana Legislature to study and monitor the shrimp industry and to make recommendations to the state.
This meeting is open to the public.
For more information contact Laura Wooderson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (225) 610-2363.