The next regular Commission Meeting will be held at 9:30 AM on Thursday, December 4, 2014, at the Wildlife and Fisheries Headquarters Building located at 2000 Quail Drive, Baton Rouge, LA
The following items will be discussed:
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of Minutes of November 6, 2014
3. Commission Special Announcements/Personal Privilege
4. To Hear Enforcement Reports November 2014
5. Ducks Unlimited Presentation on Duck Breeding grounds in Canada
6. To Hear a General Overview Presentation of the 2015-2016 Hunting Seasons and Rules and Regulations
7. To Consider a Notice of Intent to modify Recreational Offshore Permit Regulations
8. To Consider a Declaration of Emergency for a Partial Closure of State Outside Waters to Shrimping
9. To Hear public comments on the Catch and Cook Notice of Intent
10. Set April 2015 Meeting Date
11. Receive Public Comments
Live audio streaming of the December 2104, LWF Commission meeting is available via GoToWebinar®.
To access live audio stream, Please register for the December 2014, LWF Commission meeting at the following link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6529583205166329857
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.