May 4, 2011 - The Louisiana Environmental Education Committee will meet in Baton Rouge on Tuesday, May 10 at 1 p.m. in the Louisiana Room at the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries headquarters located at 2000 Quail Drive.
The meeting agenda includes the following:
- Call to Order
- Roll Call/Sign-in
- Minutes from last meeting
- Financial Report
- Coordinator’s Report
- 2011 Symposium Report
- State Environmental Literacy Plan
- EE Grants & Sustainability Grant Awards
- Environmental Awareness Art & Language Arts Contest winner announcementsminutes
- 2012 Symposium: discussion & committee formation
- House Bill 292 update
- Next Meeting Dates: August 9, 2011, November 8, 2011 (possible reschedule), February 14, 2012 (up for discussion)
For more information contact Venise Ortego at email@example.com or (337) 948-0255.