Tuesday, December 3, 1:30 p.m.
UNO Advanced Technology Center
2021 Lakeshore Drive, Suite 210
New Orleans, Louisiana 70122
- Roll Call and introduction of guests
- Approval of meeting Agenda and August 29, 2013 minutes
- Financial Report
- Derelict Crab Trap-LDWF
- Soft shell crab shedding grant- Trudy Luke
- Crab Trap Theft and letter to District Attorneys-LDWF
- Professionalism Program- Thomas Hymel
- Key handling and Quality Impacts on Louisiana blue crab and fishermen- Jon Bell
- Louisiana Seafood Promotion and Marketing Board update- Keith Watts
- 2014 Legislative Session-LDWF
- MSC Resolution-LDWF
- Sustainability- LDWF
- Go To Meeting-LDWF
- Election of Officers
VI. Public Comment
VII. Set Next Meeting
The meeting will be held in compliance with Louisiana’s Open Meetings Law as defined by Louisiana R.S. 42:11, et seq. The public is invited to attend.
For press inquiries please contact Ashley Roth, 504-286-4162 or email@example.com
To sign up for LDWF Alerts sent as text messages and emails directly to your mobile device click here.
The Department of Wildlife and Fisheries is charged with managing and protecting Louisiana's abundant natural resources. For more information, visit us at www.wlf.louisiana.gov, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ldwffb, or follow us on Twitter @LDWF.