The Louisiana Oyster Task Force will meet next Tuesday, November 30 at 1:00 PM at the UNO Advanced Technology Center, 2021 Lakeshore Drive, suite 210 in New Orleans, LA.
The agenda is as follows:
- Roll Call
- Approval of August 27, 2010 MINUTES
- Approval of October 19, 2010 MINUTES
- Oyster Tag Sales
- LOTF Financial Report
- Public and Private Oyster Grounds Committee – (Buddy Pausina)
- Enforcement - (Keith Lacaze)
- Legislative - (Jakov Jurisic)
- Research – (John Supan)
- Coastal Restoration – (Dan Coulon)
- Marketing - (Dana Brocato)
- Public Seed Grounds Oyster Season – Update
BP Oil Spill Update
- Claims Process
- Public Reef Damages
- Oyster Lease Damages
- NRDA Sampling of Private Oyster leases
- Oyster Lease Moratorium – Jerome Zeringue
- Public Relations – Oyster Industry and Coastal Restoration
- Sherwood Gagliano-Restoration of Oyster Grounds and industry in St. Bernard Parish (Dana Brocato)
- ISSC Meeting (Al Sunseri)
- Set Next Meeting
The public and private oyster grounds committee will meet at 10 AM, prior to the Oyster Task Force meeting, to discuss relocation of non- renewed leases and relocation sites for leases in the public seed ground.
These meetings are open to the public.
For more information please contact Laura Deslatte at firstname.lastname@example.org  or 225.765.2335.