The Louisiana Oyster Task Force will meet next Tuesday January 25 at 1 p.m. at the UNO Advanced Technology Center located at 2021 Lakeshore Drive in suite 210 in New Orleans, LA.
The agenda is as follows:
- Roll Call
- Approval of Nov 30, 2010 MINUTES
- Oyster Tag Sales
- LOTF Financial Report
- Public and Private Oyster Grounds Committee – (Buddy Pausina)
- Enforcement - (Keith Lacaze)
- Legislative - (Jakov Jurisic)
- Research – (John Supan)
- Coastal Restoration – (Dan Coulon)
- Marketing - (Dana Brocato)
- Health – (Glenn Cambre)
- Public Oyster Reef Evaluation – Patrick Banks
BP Oil Spill Remediation
- Claims Process
- Public Reef Remediation
- Oyster Lease Remediation
- ISSC 2011 Board / VMC Meeting Report
- Oyster Lease Moratorium Update – Jerome Zeringue
- Washington Walk on the Hill
- Election of Officers
- Set Next Meeting
This meeting is open to the public.
The Department of Wildlife and Fisheries is charged with managing and protecting Louisiana's abundant natural resources. For more information, visit us at www.wlf.louisiana.gov  on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ldwffb  or follow us on Twitter @LDWF.
For more information please contact Laura Deslatte at firstname.lastname@example.org  or 225.610.2363.