The Hunting and Fishing Advisory Education Council will meet Tuesday, June 14 at 1:30 p.m. at the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries headquarters building located at 2000 Quail Drive in Baton Rouge.
The agenda for Tuesday’s meeting in the Louisiana Room is as follows:
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of Minutes of March 15, 2011
3. Welcome and Opening Comments from Chairman
4. Enforcement Division Report
5. Office of Fisheries: Report on Spillway Floodwaters in Lake Pontchartrain and the Atchafalaya Basin
6. Office of Wildlife: Report on Flood Impacts to the Atchafalaya Basin and Batture Lands
7. Office of Fisheries: Report on the Aquatic Vegetation Control Program
8. HB 477: Expropriation from Artificial Reef Trust Fund - Discussion
9. Sector Separation - Discussion
10. Set Next Meeting Date
11. Receive Public Comments
For more information, contact Bo Boehringer at 225-765-5115 or email@example.com .