Tuesday, December 3, 1:30 p.m.
UNO Advanced Technology Center
2021 Lakeshore Drive, Suite 210
New Orleans, Louisiana 70122
- Roll Call and introduction of guests
- Approval of meeting Agenda and August 29, 2013 minutes
- Financial Report
- Derelict Crab Trap-LDWF
- Soft shell crab shedding grant- Trudy Luke
- Crab Trap Theft and letter to District Attorneys-LDWF
- Professionalism Program- Thomas Hymel
- Key handling and Quality Impacts on Louisiana blue crab and fishermen- Jon Bell
- Louisiana Seafood Promotion and Marketing Board update- Keith Watts
- 2014 Legislative Session-LDWF
- MSC Resolution-LDWF
- Sustainability- LDWF
- Go To Meeting-LDWF
- Election of Officers
VI. Public Comment
VII. Set Next Meeting
The meeting will be held in compliance with Louisiana’s Open Meetings Law as defined by Louisiana R.S. 42:11, et seq. The public is invited to attend.
For press inquiries please contact Ashley Roth, 504-286-4162 or firstname.lastname@example.org 
To sign up for LDWF Alerts sent as text messages and emails directly to your mobile device click here .
The Department of Wildlife and Fisheries is charged with managing and protecting Louisiana's abundant natural resources. For more information, visit us at www.wlf.louisiana.gov , on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ldwffb , or follow us on Twitter @LDWF.